I need to write a review for Something, Maybe (LOVED it!) but really wanted to start participating in one of the book blogging memes. I thought today was as good a day as any to do Booking Through Thursday!
Some people read one book at a time. Some people have a number of them on the go at any given time, perhaps a reading in bed book, a breakfast table book, a bathroom book, and so on, which leads me to…
- Are you currently reading more than one book?
- If so, how many books are you currently reading?
- Is this normal for you?
- Where do you keep your current reads?
1. Not at the moment. I actually just finished one and need to figure out what to read next. I brought an enormous bag of books home from work for break and haven’t even made a dent in it yet, and break is almost over! I think it’s going to be Kiss Me, Kill Me. I have a few books I started earlier in the year and haven’t gone back to, but I’m not counting them because when I go back, I’ll have to start over again to remember what I read.
3. No, I am always in the middle of a book, but I do tend to only read one book at a time. I also have several magazine subscriptions and those I tend to pick up and put down and carry with me for quick reads, so I do juggle different print types, but tend to read just one book.
4. On my nightstand is where they usually live, but they might also end up in my bag, my coffee table, or my car.