I can’t believe it is December already!
- Liz at Teacozy has tips on buying books for the holidays – and on receiving them!
- I’m on a few listservs, and while I appreciate the help they can provide, they often provide just as much frustration. I am glad to learn I’m not alone in this, as Cindy and Lynn feel the same way.
- Have you seen Things Librarians Fancy? It’s old, and I meant to share it before, and just forgot. But it is pretty correct!
- I had no idea that Mo Willems and Jon J. Muth are collaborating on a book – City Dog, Country Frog. They are two of my favorite children’s book authors! Mo Willems posted a photo of the cover on his blog and I am in love with that dog! I can’t wait to read it!
- I’m late to the game, but have you seen Awful Library Books? I know I weeded the Nov. 16th book from my high school library last year. I’m sending this blog to anyone who complains about us weeding the library.
- Red Dog Rising sounds really interesting, and the foreword is written by one of the Mythbusters, but I need to know if the dog dies at the end. I can’t read books where the dog dies, I’m always left too traumatized.