It’s been a while since I last did Thursday Tidbits! I promise there will not be an April Fools prank in here.
- While doing research on Washington D.C. for YALSA, I learned that the Newseum has an exhibit on First Dogs! I am dying to get into the city to see it, and check out the rest of the museum.
- I love hearing about kids-reading-to-dogs programs.
- School Library Journal has a great article by R. David Lankes on what is missing thus far in e-readers. Gave me some food for thought as I’ve been playing with a Kindle this week and feeling less than impressed.
- Casting The Hunger Games – if they hire KStew or Dakota Fanning, I will cut someone.
- In Which a Girl Reads has an interesting blog post on the popularity of abusive/negative romantic relationships in YA lit.
- It’s so silly, but Michael Buble Being Stalked by a Velociraptor makes me giggle.
- NPR covered 10 movies that would have different endings if Nicholas Sparks had written it.