Happy National Library week, and happy tax day! Today is the last day to ask your Congressperson to support libraries – ALA makes it so easy for you! Go send your email now!
- I’ve mentioned my love of goats before, so I have to share the pictures Martha Stewart posted on her blog of adorable goats and chickens and other animals! Thanks, Jen!
- Who doesn’t love puppies?
- How well do you know Judy Blume? I missed 2 for a score of 82%. I couldn’t remember the phone rings or the dedication.
- A simple rule that makes you a more polite texter.
- Did you grow up in the Sassy era? I don’t mean later Sassy when it was bought out, but early Sassy, of Jane Pratt and Karen Catchpole and Christina Kelly. The great Christina Kelly has a blog now, and it is new and already on my must read list.
- While I grew up mostly in the 80s (graduated from high school in ’93) I have a lot more love for the 90s and often find myself annoyed with the 80s things people love. So I was excited to find the blog Children of the 90s.
- Amen to the blogger at The Fine Cut who wrote about inconsiderate people at the movies. I’d pay more to see a movie if there was one theater for people who wish to talk and use cell phones and another theater for those of us who desire the quiet darkness to get lost in for 2 hours.