We’ll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han. Published by Simon & Schuster. Read in May, 2011. Copy purchased for my personal collection.
A Fast Five View:
1. Well, I’m glad I followed this trilogy to the end, but I prefer the first book out of the three.
2. I liked the characters less in this one than I did in the others.
3. The betrayal that happens seems out of character based on the set-up of the first two and that kept me from completely buying in to the rest of the story.
4. I really missed the summer aspect.
5. I am glad this series is done and look forward to seeing what new works Ms. Han publishes.