Today is my 1 year blogiversary! Happy birthday, little blog! Just a couple tidbits for today:
- Puppy cam is back! The famous shiba inu who had her puppy cam once before has given birth to another litter. Puppies always brighten a day!
- I have long been a fan of Joshua Jackson, and I don’t hide it. He’s my TV boyfriend. Here is an awesome older interview (about a year old). He talks about Fringe and buying his childhood home. My favorite part is when he talks about slipping and calling himself Pacey on Fringe.
- There are some exciting YA books due out this year!
- February 2nd is less than a week away! That day will bring the Oscar nominations and the final season of LOST! So exciting!
- I sent home 3 packages from ALA Midwinter: 1 poster tube, 1 small package of books and 1 large box of books. Both the poster tube and small package arrived last week, but my box is still MIA. I am worried all those books will never arrive! I didn’t insure it or get a tracking number, unfortunately.
- There was a great blog blitz of bloggers putting forth unsung YA lit and it is worth checking out. I was glad to see some great titles on many lists!